Thursday, May 30, 2013

sorry islamic terrorist yourll be lucky if you see the end of this year you are a retard grew a brain cell you dumb ass retard

Obama: 'I Don’t Have Much Patience for People Who Deny Climate Change'

"My only interest is making sure that when I look back 20 years from now..."

7:02 AM, May 30, 2013 • By DANIEL HALPER
Single Page Print Larger Text Smaller Text Alerts
At a fundraiser last night in Chicago, President Barack Obama signaled that he's interested in his legacy as a president and insisted that he's willing to work with anyone.
Obama Running
"My only interest is making sure that when I look back 20 years from now, I say I accomplished everything that I could while I had this incredible privilege to advance the interests of the broadest number of Americans and to make sure that this country was stronger and more prosperous than it was when I came into office.  That’s my only interest," the president said.
"And that means that I am willing to work with anybody -- Republican, Democrat or independent -- to get stuff done.  And I am not going to put the pause button on for the next year and a half or two years or whatever it is, simply to position myself for the next election.  If I’ve got a Republican who’s willing to work with me to rebuild our infrastructure, let’s go.  If I’ve got a Republican out there who’s willing to get serious about what we need to deal with our long-term deficit challenges, I’m prepared, come on, let’s talk."
But Obama then suggested he'd draw the line at "climate change" deniers. "If I’ve got somebody who has a different approach to dealing with climate change -- I don’t have much patience for people who deny climate change, but if you’ve got creative approaches, market-based approaches, tell me about them.  If you think I’m doing it the wrong way, let me know. I’m happy to work with you," said Obama.
The fundraiser at a private residence was to support the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee.

No comments:

Post a Comment